Search found 124 matches

by cfull1
Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:26 pm
Forum: EventGhost News
Topic: EventGhost Roadmap: Ambitions and Goals
Replies: 160
Views: 46413

Re: EventGhost Roadmap: Ambitions and Goals

Thank you for your input Pako, we are glad to have it! I completely agree with you. I'm annoyed and frustrated as well. Blackwind has put in alot of work to the codebase, more that's been put in in a long time. Zian, no offense, but you have hardly done anything. If you really do want to "continue m...
by cfull1
Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Forum: EventGhost News
Topic: EventGhost Roadmap: Ambitions and Goals
Replies: 160
Views: 46413

Re: EventGhost Roadmap: Ambitions and Goals

I haven't been active on the forum in a long time. But I was the one that basically made the move to GitHub. My time is very limited at this point, but Blackwind hit the ground running once github was setup. There were several things that needed fixing not being SVN anymore. The biggest frustration ...
by cfull1
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:14 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

Wow where does the time go? I know I've been MIA for a while, so here's an update. I've found some bugs in the code causing errors, they were due too bad merges on my part. Everything seems to be working good now. I'm working on the builder piece, removing svn and adding git I'm thinking through rel...
by cfull1
Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

Thanks Pako, this helps.

FYI, The motherboard on my computer failed, and I'm getting a replacement. So that's part of the hold up right now.
by cfull1
Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:08 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

I have found a couple of these issues as well. SVN diffs files, where git Git diffs changesets. I did not stop between every commit to test everything, and I confess some of the changesets where confusing for me since my knowledge of the core is still limited. I don't believe it is necessary for cor...
by cfull1
Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

Ah! Glad I'm not the only one thinking about those two things. I like 0.5.0, it was my first thought. Then I thought we would be increment faster and it would be better to start at 0 for minor releases. Regardless, that works for me! I actually don't have all the libraries needed to run from source,...
by cfull1
Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

Finally! https://github.com/EventGhost/EventGhost is up to date with the latest changes in the svn repo! I'm so glad to be done with this. There are so many ideas popping into my head that I want to do with EG, and felt restricted with svn. It will be SO much easier for others to make changes now. N...
by cfull1
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 am
Forum: EventGhost News
Topic: Administrators & Moderators Wanted
Replies: 39
Views: 25735

Re: Administrators & Moderators Wanted

For the record, I'm all for this. Phpbb is outdated and vbulletin looks so much better. The rest of the site needs an overhaul as well. Blackwind, I understand not wanting to put out other peopled fires, but I hope that doesn't mean a few trusted individuals cannot make updates. This doesn't necessa...
by cfull1
Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:51 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: [SOLVED] Upgrading EventGhost to Python 2.7
Replies: 2
Views: 5226

Re: Upgrading EventGhost to Python 2.7

Let's definitely take a look at this once the git repo is up.
by cfull1
Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:34 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

UPDATE! I've sorted through all the posts since about March this year! I'm not going to bother getting the last few from svn. Those can be recommitted to the git repo once it's up. Currently most of the commits are in a develop branch (previously "trunk"). I want to create a master branch and merge ...
by cfull1
Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:12 am
Forum: EventGhost News
Topic: Administrators & Moderators Wanted
Replies: 39
Views: 25735

Re: Administrators & Moderators Wanted

Hey guys,

I would love to help in anyway I can. If that means being a moderator or something.

I have experience in PHP / HTML. Also, I've been looking to get Tapatalk integrated maybe this is a good time for that too.
by cfull1
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Git Repository
Replies: 55
Views: 28661

Re: Git Repository

Firstly I must say that I welcome your initiative and I would be happy if you contribute more to the development of the program. I admit that I've never used GIT and I do not know what the benefits are. Still, I have nothing against it and I agree. I would perhaps also managed to learn. I'm very gl...
by cfull1
Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 am
Forum: Coding Corner
Topic: argparge module missing?
Replies: 1
Views: 1958

Re: argparge module missing?

You can copy the module into the lib26/site-packages folder.
by cfull1
Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Can't disable/enable an event with name of "*"
Replies: 5
Views: 3880

Re: Can't disable/enable an event with name of "*"

No worries, glad it's sorted!
by cfull1
Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Can't disable/enable an event with name of "*"
Replies: 5
Views: 3880

Re: Can't disable/enable an event with name of "*"

Oh I see. I can't seem to duplicate it? Does this attachment work for you?