Something new

Do you have questions about writing plugins or scripts in Python? Meet the coders here.

Re: Something new

Postby loveleejohn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Um kgschlosser, I have one of those! Lol. I keep diving into worlds that I no absolutely nothing about! haha. I tried installing some kind of software onto the esp following an online tutorial that I found here, https://smartlifeautomated.wordpress.co ... artthings/. It kind of worked but I could not figure out how to change the ip address to one that could be seen on my subnet since this one was blah.blah.1.1 and my subnet was blah.blah.10.1 so I gave up and the sonoff is now just sitting on my desk laughing at me. I was just about to take it out to the backyard and give it a royal stomping when I read your post. Lol. Oh well. I still don't understand how to make it work but maybe you or someone might one day be able to share a step by step for us slow learners. :)
loveleejohn

Postby kgschlosser » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:02 pm

I can walk you through how to do some very basic things with it. I could do up something with a temperature sensor as a tutorial. something simple
A loved one and Time, The 2 things that can never be replaced.

Family, The only thing you don't get to choose in life.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Postby loveleejohn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:42 pm

If you do, you will save the life of an innocent Sonoff device! :lol: That said, I know you are super busy so no hurries on this one.
loveleejohn

Previous

Return to Coding Corner