Any chance that your great plug-in could be easily modified to support multi-load? I have a second Pioneer receiver that I'd like to control. Thanks.
Sem;colon wrote:Please find the new version at the first post!
kkl wrote:Edit: Oh, just saw that each Event now has an additional suffix, so that may require some editing. I understand the need for it.
Sem;colon wrote:If you leave the alias field in the "Add Host" action empty you will not get the additional suffix on the events, so for the receiver that was previously in you configuration just leave this field empty and you don't have to edit the old macros
Sem;colon wrote:Follow these steps to upgrade:
1. Open your configuration tree in EventGhost
2. Write down your old plugin configuration (just the configuration on the plugin itself, just that you don't forget it as you will have to enter it again)
3. Close Eventghost
4. Replace the __init__.py file for the plugin in the plugins directory of the EventGhost program directory.
5. Open your configuration tree in EventGhost again
you will get an Error that the plugin can not be loaded - that's normal.
6. Open the plugin configuration of the Pioneer_AV_NET plugin
7. Click OK (important!)
8. Create a new action in the Autostart branch of EventGhost: Pioneer_AV_NET: "Add Host" and fill in you previously used settings for the plugin. (leave the alias field empty!)
9. Save your configuration tree
10. Restart EventGhost
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests