Any coders working on speech commands? Will pay.

Do you have questions about writing plugins or scripts in Python? Meet the coders here.

Any coders working on speech commands? Will pay.

Postby mikehende » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Hey guys, I wish to control my music via speech commands and looking around for a coder who might wish to help. I don't have a large budget but you can tell me what you would charge for this project if interested. If no coders here then I would very much appreciate if anyone can refer me to a forum where I might be able to hire a coder for this project please?
mikehende
Experienced User

Re: Any coders working on speech commands? Will pay.

Postby yokel22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Give this plugin a whirl, it works pretty well. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6809&p=34734&hilit=Speakeasy#p34734 . Or if your looking for something more robust, try voxcommando . http://voxcommando.com/home/
yokel22
Experienced User

Postby kgschlosser » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:29 pm

1,000,000.00 Large bills please :-D
A loved one and Time, The 2 things that can never be replaced.

Family, The only thing you don't get to choose in life.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Postby m19brandon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:08 am

This is not easy and the people willing to this type of coding are in the $150+ per hour range.

I personal use wit.ai for my intent and action model, other wise you spend you life adding else statements to everything.
m19brandon
Experienced User

Postby kgschlosser » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:06 am

bah! i'd do it for free. well you would have to purchase me a copy of vox commando. possibly.... don't know if i would use that. never really played around with it.. but it would be a very slow process. because I would be learning as i go. and implementing in my home as well.. tho my place is a whole lot more complicated then most. but the end result would be something to the effect of controlling the things that are in the room you are in.. and not having to state room names...
A loved one and Time, The 2 things that can never be replaced.

Family, The only thing you don't get to choose in life.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Postby mikehende » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks guys, I started working with a programmer 2 days ago, we are going to try Jarvis to see if it will work with my music player. I should know by the end of next week and will report back here. If Jarvis can't do it then I will look into Vox, Happy new year to you guys!
mikehende
Experienced User

Return to Coding Corner