Life takes hold...

Keep up to date with EG related information here.

Life takes hold...

Postby kgschlosser » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

OK i wanted to let everyone know i will now be on here all that much for the next 3 weeks i will be checking in every now and again. But in 2 weeks my mother is coming to visit. I haven't' seen her in 6 years and this is the first time she is coming to my house. Which is an issue because my house is in shambles. So I will be running at full speed working on the house for the next 2 weeks to get it so it doesn't look like a construction site. I want to get a bunch of things buttoned up before she gets here. She is here for a week, so for 3 weeks I will not be able to help a whole lot. I will check on my PM's and those of you that know how to get a hold of me if there is some kind of a catastrophe then by all means. I know i am all over these forums trying to do my best to help and with my limited amount of time i will be on here doesn't mean questions should go unanswered. Try it out. help someone out. worst thing is you could learn something new. I am asking for some help in this department from any one and everyone.

If there is something that can't wait. shoot me a PM or contact me on slack. slack is connected to my phone so those questions will get answered right away.

thanks again

K
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: Life takes hold...

Postby Luca Brasi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

Thank you man for letting us know.
Please spend some well earned time with your mother and don't worry about eg for a couple of days!
Win8.1 x64 Prof. / Eventghost latest / auvisio vrc-1100-plugin and MCE Plugin / auvisio vrc-1100 and MCE Receiver / Logitech Harmony Hub / MediaPortal
Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Return to EventGhost News