READ THIS before posting anything!

EventGhost is not dead. Things are changing, yes, but EventGhost still has a bright future. Keep up to date with the latest *official* news here.

READ THIS before posting anything!

Postby Bitmonster » Sun May 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Before you post anything about a problem with EventGhost here, make sure your post at least contains the following informations:

1. The exact EventGhost version number you are using. If it is not the latest version, get it here and see if your problem persists. And even if you have the latest version, post the exact version number.
2. The Windows version you are running EventGhost on, including the Service Pack number.
3. If you get error messages in the log, paste them into your post.

and of course every information needed to reproduce the problem.

Well, and everybody should read once in his life:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How To Report Bugs Effectively
Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered, if really private, thanks!
Bitmonster
Site Admin

Re: READ THIS before posting anything!

Postby Pako » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 am

Please do not create unnecessary new topics!
If your question relates to any particular plugin, write it in an appropriate topic (of course if it exists).
If you find difficult to find the right topic, double-click (in the Autostart folder) on the appropriate plugin.
Will opened the dialog box and there you will get the necessary link (it is true that not always):
SupportLink-Dialog.gif

Pako
Pako
Plugin Developer

Postby zian » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Pako wrote:Will opened the dialog box and there you will get the necessary link (it is true that not always):
SupportLink-Dialog.gif

Pako

Sweet.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.
zian
Site Admin

Postby zian » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 am

Pako wrote:Please do not create unnecessary new topics!
If your question relates to any particular plugin, write it in an appropriate topic (of course if it exists).
If you find difficult to find the right topic, double-click (in the Autostart folder) on the appropriate plugin.
Will opened the dialog box and there you will get the necessary link (it is true that not always):
SupportLink-Dialog.gif

Pako

It seems I am the guy that approves/disapproves most topics.
If topics should go to a particular thread (and I agree they should) the topics can be moved/merged by any Forum Administrator.

If you would like topics to go to the right place in this forum I would suggest that you approve of the topics and move/merge as they are approved.

I approved 2 just this morning.
Feel free to move/merge/delete as you wish.

Thanks for speaking up Pako.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.
zian
Site Admin

Return to EventGhost News