- Make automatic log scrolling work at all window sizes #98 (blackwind)
- Make plugin export work for non-English users #101 (blackwind)
- Prevent traceback in PyCrust when a plugin imports its own modules #102 (blackwind)
- Open plugin installer even if program isn't running #104 (blackwind)
- [Window] Prevent random traceback on Grab Text Item(s) action #105 (blackwind)
This will be the final release of EventGhost under zian's reign.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why aren't some of my events working?
A: You were using implicit wildcards. A "Play" event, for example, would previously match "X10Mouse.Button.Play" and "MyRemote.Play". In v0.5, you need to use explicit wildcards like "*.Play".
Q: Why are certain Python modules I depend on missing?
A: See #20. TL;DR: You can now use any module you want by installing it yourself.
Q: Why am I getting an error about `AddGrowableCol()`?
A: You're using plugins that haven't yet been updated for v0.5. If you're a regular user, roll back to v0.4.1r1722 for now; if you're a plugin developer, see #35 for info on how to update your plugins. If you need further assistance, post a reply to #35.