New version 0.5.0-rc4 is out

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: New version 0.5.0-rc4 is out

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 am

I got you PM after i posted that last message. No errors at all in your CBS log file. so good to go there.

It has to be some kind of a problem with something that is happening in your EG tree.

I am going to write up a bit of code that is going to record all of your log entries this way we can possibly match up what is in the eg log against the debugging log and see if we are able to possibly isolate what is going on when this happens. I know you said that you had to kill the process. so having you copy and paste the log is not going to work. but if we write the log entries to a file we might be able to get a better look see.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

blaher
Experienced User

Post by blaher » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:39 am

kgschlosser wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:17 am
and since you are having an issue with your production EG. I would suggest systematically shutting down one plugin at a time for a day or 2 each and see if it is possibly a single plugin causing the problem. I know this sucks But unless we can isolate exactly what is causing it my hands are tied.
I disabled audioendpoint, as I have a feeling it is the culprit, even though its actions are disabled in my tree. So far so good, and it was crashing pretty much daily.
kgschlosser wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 am
I am going to write up a bit of code that is going to record all of your log entries this way we can possibly match up what is in the eg log against the debugging log and see if we are able to possibly isolate what is going on when this happens. I know you said that you had to kill the process. so having you copy and paste the log is not going to work. but if we write the log entries to a file we might be able to get a better look see.
Sounds good, and it will help to debug for others in the future too.

Nuts

Post by Nuts » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Any news about a 0.5 release?

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:41 am

the Feller that heads up the code department is on Holiday for the summer. He pops in every now and again, But I think he deserves a little time off to spend with the family. We are almost to a full release. it should be soon. I know I am going to be able to spend more time developing next month. for about 6 weeks or so. I have to go in for surgery and the recovery time is 6 weeks. so that means no strenuous work. so I will be at the keyboard for that time.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image