What it is?
Well, you could put it simple and say it's an web-interface for EventGhost, but it's much more than that! It's an EventGhost extension that will add a lot of useful out of the box home-automation functionality and it offers quite some unique features you have never seen in any home-automation web interfaces before!
Here is a list of some of it's features:
- Organize all your home-automation devices in the configuration menu – UI based, no configuration files
- Supports the usual controls; like buttons, sliders, color picker...
- Designed to work well on both; PCs and mobile devices like smart phones and tablets without providing a second (mobile) interface for them
- Uses long-polling to give you a real-time overview over your home-automation landscape without reloading the page
- Customizable dashboard
- Template based:
- Add and remove functionality – tailor it to your needs
- Configure existing templates with the actions you need (UI based, no programming skills required)
- Share your templates with others by using the export/import mechanism
- Comes with templates for PC automation:
- Remote file browser
- Remote mouse and keyboard control
- Automate across multiple PCs:
- Centralizes the EventGhost events from all connected PCs on the server
- Can use EventGhost instances on other PCs to control installed software or locally attached devices
- Active media control determines the most “interesting” multimedia device or program and redirects your commands to it
- Scene recorder within the web-interface that can record actions as well as conditions for them
...And many more! (really, there is a lot more)
Since pictures say sometimes more than 1000 words, here are some screenshots: