Read the body of emails?

If you have a question or need help, this is the place to be.
jachin99
Experienced User

Read the body of emails?

Post by jachin99 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:21 pm

My kid plays sports year round and baseball season just started. With each new sport there is a new app someone says I have to download so that ill know when practices are, etc. I don't want to do this and I have already setup a reliable calendar for game schedules. It is still a real pain that the coaches etc insist on communicating with their teams via a strange combination of apps, text messaging and emails. No one likes digging through emails then switching to an app, then digging through texts to figure out all of the minute brain-numbing details of little league life.

My current issue I'm working on now that calendars are all figured out is that one coach in particular insists on only communicating through the app BUT I get an email notification about app messages that have the message in the body of the email. Is there a way to parse the text of the email and forward it to some calendar, or text message etc that will let me easily read the message without fumbling through apps, messages, etc. I don't want to open the app, and I would rather not have to install the app. The whole family likes to come to games and I would like to just send them the info they might want instead of getting all kinds of texts/ emails/in app messages. Thanks.