NamedPipe errors / maximum recursion depth exceeded

If you have a question or need help, this is the place to be.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: NamedPipe errors / maximum recursion depth exceeded

Post by kgschlosser » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:55 am

@skribb

If you don't mind being a guinea pig. you can download the latest compiled version of EG from [ul=https://ci.appveyor.com/project/topic2k ... /artifacts]HERE[/url]

Snowbird has been running it for a believe bout a day now. I have not heard of any problem with it thus far. So I am pretty stoked. Maybe I will get the opportunity to call this DONE.

If you want to give it a go.. the link is there. just make sure you do a backup of plugins/config file/save file before installing it.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

Snowbird
Experienced User

Post by Snowbird » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 am

Hi, I can confirm that the problem is finally fixed !! it's been running for 24h non-stop and not a single issue, I was never able to use it that long without getting the issue !

THANK YOU Kevin !! you did it ! ;)

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:10 pm

As i have always stated. I may not be able to find a problem or fix it at the time it is discovered. I will eventually get it sorted out. I never will dismiss an issue as "I cannot replicate". I will keep on trying to fix it. A lot of it also has to do with experience and learning new things. I am sorry for it taking as long as it has to get this repaired. I am glad to see it working finally.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

skribb
Experienced User

Post by skribb » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 pm

kgschlosser wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:10 pm
As i have always stated. I may not be able to find a problem or fix it at the time it is discovered. I will eventually get it sorted out. I never will dismiss an issue as "I cannot replicate". I will keep on trying to fix it. A lot of it also has to do with experience and learning new things. I am sorry for it taking as long as it has to get this repaired. I am glad to see it working finally.
thanks snowbird and K

i have not been able to read the EG boards as i have been super busy and also could not log in to the boards

I will be trying the new rc version as soon as i can, altho i ran into a bunch of issues installing it at work so i will offset time to report those bugs before i guinea pig my personal puter
Automation is life.

Win7 64bit
EG: v0.5.0-rc4

skribb
Experienced User

Post by skribb » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 pm

kgschlosser wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:10 pm
still running the new version at work, altho there are a few errors but i think they are related to the corpo version of Windows 10 that they're running (GPO stuff).

I made a new thread because I can't run any new version on my computer at home since rc5.
Automation is life.

Win7 64bit
EG: v0.5.0-rc4