Dynamic Webserver addition(s)

Got a good idea? You can suggest new features here.
Dragon470
Experienced User

Dynamic Webserver addition(s)

Post by Dragon470 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 am

I have an addition request to the Dynamic webserver plugin. I use the webserver as remotes for the tvs, media center extenders, and distributed audio amplifiers. I would like to have an event when a page is accessed and if possible by who (ip address).

zian
Site Admin

Re: Dynamic Webserver addition(s)

Post by zian » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:35 am

Dragon470 wrote:I have an addition request to the Dynamic webserver plugin. I use the webserver as remotes for the tvs, media center extenders, and distributed audio amplifiers. I would like to have an event when a page is accessed and if possible by who (ip address).
I can do this with my EG and iPod Touch Dragon.
I don't know exactly how it does it but I "borrowed" the HTML/CSS from one of the EG plugins/code for iPhone that somebody here created. (I'll look for the exact one and post a link in a bit)

I took what they created (many many pages of controls that I didn't need) and customized it for just the few apps I needed. A few of those pages, when opened/accessed do send an event to EG. I just changed them (or didn't use them at all) for what I wanted... Starting Boxer for example.

I would think you could do the same. Or just take out the line of code that does it...
Or wait for a better reply from somebody else.
I'll post my code/HTML when I get to my PC if you like.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

zian
Site Admin

Re: Dynamic Webserver addition(s)

Post by zian » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 am

Here is the topic where I found the iPhone html that does an event on opening page...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=996&hilit=Iphone
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.