This time it is an alphanumeric LCD display, connected to a PC using the Digispark.
- Each line of the display is controlled separately.
- If the text exceeds the length of the line, scrolling is automatically applied.
- Maximum length of text (for one line) is 64 characters.
- Non - ASCII characters are supported.
- Due to the limitations of displays with controller HD44780, you can not display more than 8 non - ASCII characters at a time.
- If more custom characters is needed, some of the characters are replaced with a similar ASCII character.
- For easier management, patterns of custom characters are "burned" into the EEPROM memory ATtiny85 (the main component of Digispark).
- The maximum number of custom characters (located in EEPROM): 56.
- A set of custom characters can be exported to a file, making it easy to exchange them among users.
- Undisplayable characters are replaced with ⎕.
Here is EventGhost plugin:
In this way it is connected: Any additional information can be found here: GitHub