Philips Hue plugin

Questions and comments specific to a particular plugin should go here.
leejk

Re: Philips Hue plugin

Post by leejk » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:40 am

It seems that no matter what action I use now, after selecting which light in the action settings dialog, when I close the dialog and reopen, the previously selected light is no longer selected. I believe this behavior started after upgrading to the newer square bridge. I'm stuck using an older version of this plugin, because the newer version is no longer linked in the first post. Can someone confirm this behavior?

thanks

skribb
Experienced User

Post by skribb » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:54 pm

leejk wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:40 am
It seems that no matter what action I use now, after selecting which light in the action settings dialog, when I close the dialog and reopen, the previously selected light is no longer selected. I believe this behavior started after upgrading to the newer square bridge. I'm stuck using an older version of this plugin, because the newer version is no longer linked in the first post. Can someone confirm this behavior?

thanks
what's a square bridge? what gen is that?
Automation is life.

Win7 64bit
EG: v0.5.0-rc4

Aquila
Experienced User

Post by Aquila » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:35 pm

I have reuploaded the plugin. It's available in the first post. :)

Try the newest version and come back if it still fails. There was a change in the API some versions ago that might cause the error you are experiencing.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Dude thank you for re uploading the plugin.. I really do appreciate it. If you happen across any other plugins that may be missing and if it is not too much trouble would you mind uploading them?
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

leejk

Post by leejk » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Yes thank you again for posting the updated version :)

I tried it, but the same behavior exists... opening the settings for the change light actions causes it to default to the same light every time versus the light the action was originally assigned to.