i developed a Google API V3 based Google Calendar Plugin. All events are mapped to the EG Timer Plugin that you have to add to your project first.
LAST UPDATE - 0.2.2 OCT 26 2015:
- UTC Detection Bugfix again
Good to know/ known bugs / todos:
Only events from now until end of day are mapped to timer.
You have to reread the calendar manualy e.g. with a Timer loop of 5 Minutes. (remember the 1.000.000 requests/day limit of google calendar api )
Short description (If you have OAuth 2.0 and Google Developer Console experience):
- Add project to Google Developer Console https://console.developers.google.com/project and activate Google Calendar API.
- Add Client-ID type "Installed application"
- Download Json and put into plugins folder or where you like
- Add Google Python Client subfolder "apiclient", "oauth2client" and "uritemplate" https://code.google.com/p/google-api-py ... p&can=2&q= to EGs lib26\site-packages\ folder
- Add Httplib2 subfolder /python2/httplib2 https://github.com/jcgregorio/httplib2 to EGs lib26\site-packages\ folder
- Add plugin to your project
- Open Auth URL from EG Log, accept and copy authcode to plugin configuration
- Add Plugin Action "GetCalendarEvents", add your calendar ID and press OK
- Run Action -> Plugin adds calendar items as events to the Timer plugin
- Open the Google Developer Console:https://console.developers.google.com/project
- Add Project
- Activate Google Calendar API
- Add new Client-ID Type "Installed Application"
- Download JSON to Plugin Folder
- Download Google Api Python Client https://code.google.com/p/google-api-py ... p&can=2&q=
- Extract the Zips Subfolder "apiclient", "oauth2client" and "uritemplate" in C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\lib26\site-packages\
- Download Httplib2 Git Project https://github.com/jcgregorio/httplib2 as ZIP and extract Subfolder /python2/httplib2 to C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\lib26\site-packages\
- Add Plugin to your Tree
- Client Secret File (JSON): Full Path to the File including Filename and Extension e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\plugins\GoogleCalendar2Timer\client_secret_7223455323-pq10su02345234523455d5ruaj1nehi.apps.googleusercontent.com.json
- Developer Key: Go to your added Project in Google Developer Console https://console.developers.google.com/project/ and copy key
- Press OK
- Open Auth URL (Copy from EG Log) with Browser and Accept
- Copy Authcode to Configuration
- Add Action "GetCalendarEvents" and add your Calendar ID from https://www.google.com/calendar/render#h
- Run Action
- Open Timer Plugin to see results